Translate?

Friday, November 21, 2008

Bored to the Arse, I babble

I'm chatting with Ina again(:

Haha, I know. I've been chatting for the past holidays. I'm so bored sticking at home.



But right now, I'm going to P.D. tonight and returning on Sunday. We're going to celebrate my younger sister's great result for UPSR. She got 6 A's and I B. Congrats(:



So yes, I'm bored to the arse but I can't do anything about it. Sighs. That's why I wished for Fairy Odd Parents to come true so I can make Edward come true. I'm really having illusions that Edward comes to my window every night. I need to enroll to some rehab...



I'm just googling pictures and wallpapers for Westlife. Damn, they're hot especially Shane Filan. Whoo-huu!!! Hot stuff! Hahha:D



And they say girls can't chase after guys like guys do!



Ina, we are so gonna find another Rory on Twilight's Day!!! ((:





p/s I'll make sure he's the very type:D

1 comment:

lino said...

We r gonna find a rory
I hope your mum will understand when we go crazy when we see a rory