Translate?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Okay, I'm Insane


Edward Cullen



He is practically the hottest guy ever even though he doesn't exist.
A girl can dream, right?


I get so frustrated when I look at other guys, thinking, "no way. he can't because he's not Edward."
Thanks so much Edward


Still I am so in love with Edward that I never stop thinking about him everyday and every minute.
Like I'm connected to thinking only about him!

Oh crap, I'm never going to find a husband.
Maybe if I did, he would be a vampire

Hmm...in the end, I don't mind becoming a vampire myself(:




6 comments:

Shanya said...

dont worry hun
we're all insane thats why we click..ahahaah

QMcullen said...

hahaha!! so true

I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE

okay, im insane

AQ said...

i tagged you...

DAYANA said...

I love edward cullen too ;-)
thanks for er, following. haha.

lino said...

were gonna die of this

QMcullen said...

I am alrd dead!