Translate?

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crocker the Lady


This is Chris Crocker. I'm not attracted to him but I think he's pretty cool. You should check out his videos in YouTube - they are silly and hilarious. But the dancing was disgusting...ugh.
Anyway, he's like a huge fan of Britney Spears. A Mega Huge Fan! He actually had a video personally for Britney, telling the world to leave Britney alone. He is one pretty darn good actor.
Another thing, his hair is amazingly flippy. Haha:D Watch a video on him flipping his hair. It's hilarious. You flip, flip .... and flip!!! But I do envy his hair, it's so silky long, way better than mine. Pfft!
I really do want a gay for a best friend. To have a guy who can talk about the same stuff. I think it's really cool. Nothing embarrassing at all.

No comments: