Translate?

Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye, goodbye 2008. Hello, hello 2009

I'm trying my hardest not to think about anything that would or might happen tomorrow. So I'm just gonna blab something that would drive me insane. LOL;D Thank god, I haven't dream anything about PMR thing again. Phew! or else I bet I'll die.

So on New Year's Day, I'll be celebrating with my grandparents and siblings. Sigh. My parents will only be back on 2nd January. I just hope my mum will not scream the moment she sees my face when she comes back. God, please. I want straight A's. 8 A's!

My grandpa recommended several places to celebrate New Year's Day. But the two main ones are:

KLCC


Mask Party at some hotel

Hmm...Maybe the Mask Party is much more interesting. People wearing masks and you can't identify them. That's something. Hhahaa:D Sigh, I just hope next year will be an awesome year.

2008 is(was) okay. I had the ups and downs but I hope good things will come my way. And, I really want to accomplish the list of things I want which is located at the right side of my blog. C'mon! All I want for New Year is a great life with no regrets(;


4 comments:

Travel Writer said...

mask party sounds interesting!

Shanya said...

Oh god can u like believe how fast times passes bye!!!!!!

QM said...

i knww. but i dnt think im ready for a new year :/

Mims, as if. said...

mask party? I wanna go there :D