Translate?

Monday, December 29, 2008

PMR S.O.S

ARGHHHH!!! Tomorrow at 10 a.m. sharp all form 3 students will be getting their results. And I'm one of them! Oh God. Oh no. I'm soooo dead. Help me!

Okay. So I have dreamed getting 6 A's only and got B's in Art and Civic which make no sense. But I also dreamed I got a B in Geo! And when I was sitting for the examination, Geo was really hard along with Maths paper 2 and Science paper 2. But I knew I did badly in Geo :/ Damn, I just hope the result slip would show what I want to see.

But whatever the results shows, I would still opt for Art stream. Most of my classmates will be in Science stream. Well, I hope Thira and Sze Yan would be in the same class as me. Or else I'll be the freaky weirdo in class. Sigh. So much changes.

ARGHH! Chatting with Sharan now. She's like ARGHHHHHHH....and GAWDDDDDD. LOL :DD
I feel you, babe. I was like, 'seriously shit' as well

I just really don't know what to do if my results turn out bad. I just don't know :| Sigh. Pray, pray, and pray hard.

GAWD, PLEASE! HELP ME!


2 comments:

Shanya said...

aRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh god oh god oh god oh god!!!!
QM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!

QM said...

ARGHHH! I'm soooo DOOMED!