Translate?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

OMG. 2009 is here!

ARGHH!!!! OMG!!!

It's 2009! I can't believe it! Everywhere is like BOOM BAM BOOM! The neighbours, Caucasians were yelling HAPPY NEW YEAR. So I was a little hyper, I shouted as I ran out from my house to the middle of the road to see the fireworks.

I said(yelled), HAPPPPYYYY NEEEEWWW YEEAARRRR!!!

hahahaa!! Then, they were laughing and shouted Happy New Year! back at me. Lol, I was crazy!

Well, I hope this year would be a great year. I want to live this whole year without any regrets and of course, I want to buckle up and study harder(;

Mom and Dad, happy new year to you guys, in Taiwan(:

My friends, happy new year, I love you guys <3

To my readers, have a wonderful new year and all the best ((;


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9 comments:

Stephanie Hyde said...

Wow! Hard to believe it's 2009 somewhere already! It's still Dec. 31, 2008 here! It's only 11 am in Alabama USA!

Melissa said...

Wow~ 2009 already! I hope you had a great New Year! I've really enjoyed reading your blog! Not sure if you do blog awards, but I have one for you over at my blog if you're interested!

Abra said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's only 4:00 pm here so it won't be 2009 for awhile but my sister lives in Egypt and so I've gotten to say it twice over now!

blueviolet said...

Happy New Year! I'm poppin' over from Blog Stalkers!

ayuniG said...

Happy New Year ! time fly so fast

zain said...

hey,happy new year :)

Houdae said...

happy new year !

- x . m o n g . x - said...

DUDE, HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRR.

<3

;D

Arif. said...

happy new year to u too