Have you ever regretted some things in your past? Maybe when you sit down and doing nothing, you suddenly think back about your past and often regret things you didn't do or could have done but it wasn't good enough?
There are things that I regretted not doing/didn't really do:
- Study Hard Enough - If I just had studied a little bit more harder, I might have score with flying colours for PMR.
- Be a Decent Girl - Then I wouldn't have broken my bones 4 times!
- More Time & Caring - Maybe I was too young that time when my gred- grandparents passed away but I still wish it was all different.
- Been More Independent & Strong - Now I'm a total different person but the last few years, I was this quiet girl who always got used by her ex-BFF. But thanks to my other true friends, I finally stepped out from her shadow.
- Finish My Ballet, Tap & Jazz dances - But I had to stop because I was moving away...still I wish I had finished all my greds );
- Finish My Piano lessons - ah, dang it! no time);
- Take Up Guitar - I still got time but my parents are not letting...sigh
Well, all I can do is just learn from it and hope not repeating it again. But sometimes I do repeat without realizing it and only do after I've done it.
But we are humans. Humans make mistakes, right? Even to those who we love most.