Translate?

Saturday, March 14, 2009

OMG. I've been tagged

Helloooo(: I never done this before -- I think but I've been tagged by Rory and Dayana. Here are the rules:

1. Announce you've been tagged.

2. List the person who linked you with direct link

3. Explain the rules

4. List 6 things that are no real importance

5. Tag another 6 person with their direct links

6. Notify that they have been tagged

Alright then, I'm gonna think and list down my 6 real no importance stuff...Hmmm...

- I hate Jonas Brothers (they can't even sing!)

- I love lasagna! yumm...

- I think guys who are bald are not sexy (no offence)

- I can't see the teacher's handwriting on the white board if she uses red or green marker pen

- People think I'm laid back but the truth is, I cause troubles!

- Westlife is the best band alive (BSB, N'SYNC, BOYZONE are goners!)


I now nominate...HAHAHH. Dang. I sound like I'm about to knight someone. Here are these people - Annie, Melanee, Mimxy, Michelle, Lesley and Rory.

I know I'm lacking of one person but I just can't seem to find one! ARGH. I tagged Rory back because I just love her blog(:

Now, tag, tag, tag!! HAHAH;D

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the tag!!

Lesley said...

Ooooooo, this is the first time I've been tagged also! Thank you..... I think. lol :O)

lalloya said...

tagged ya