Sunday, April 12, 2009
Guidance to Win The One
I'm not exactly an experienced person to ask for advices but I do observe people closely who are mainly my close friends. I collected some points that are actually right there in the face!
DO for both Genders-
1. Know the basic information. Meaning name, age, favourite hobby, class, favourite football team, favourite colour, favourite food, etc. That way you guys won't run out of things to talk.
2. Be Brave. Take a deep breath and say hello to that person. If that person give you a weird stare like 'why are you talking to me?', put on your fancy smile and speak the truth: I think you're cute - or whatever you prefer. (Note: Girls & Boys don't like being call cute. Try 'pretty' or 'handsome')
3. Eye contact. It's to show that person 'hey, I'm looking at you'. Trust me, guys ALWAYS do that and sometimes it can be flattering. LOL. Once you make an eye contact, break away after a few seconds. You don't want to let that person freak out!
4. Be Na-tu-ral. Everyone hates fakers. If your laugh is LOUD and hideous, be that way. Or you love wearing superman underwear, wear it til it rots. You will better if you know people love the natural you(:
5. Flirt. I don't know. It always works. Especially if both have the chemistry.
Do for Girls-
1. Be Modest. Some girls try too hard to get the male's attention that they end up making themselves looking like sluts. Walk normally and don't add edgy hip swings...people need to pass through, okay!
2. Shave Those Hairs!- If you're wearing sleeveless, make sure you armpits are shaved. Girls ain't supposed to be hairy.
3. Always Be Happy & Smile. Nobody wants to be close to an emo and sad person. They want to laugh & play with someone happy. So always be positive. Laugh when you can and cry when you must.
4. Friendly. Talk to anyone and everyone. Regardless whether they are fat, skinny, nerds or cheers. Be down to earth and people would like you.
Do for Guys-
1. Stop the Kissing Sounds. Those sounds are really disgusting and ewwwww. If you want to call somebody, call by their names. If you want to compliment a lady, say, 'Hey, gorgeous'. Don't go kissing in air. Ugh.
2. Be Talkative. Be talkative, I say but please don't go blabbling into topics that girls can't talk about. Be if you only can talk about football and cars, find girls who are interested in those or else they would label you as boring.
3. Keep Cool. Put on a simple shirt and a simple pants with a simple look. Girls prefer guys who are simple cause indirectly to them, it shows it's easier to get a simple, good looking guy than a creature from outer space.
4. Know Them. Always remember their names, what they said yesterday and little things that they told you. It shows you appreciate them and weren't just nodding your head when they were talking to you.