Translate?

Monday, June 1, 2009

So Hot, You Gotta Watch



OMG. Arghh!! New Moon is coming out at the end of the year!! YEAY!!! Sorry if I seemed a little off but hey, I'm a huge fan of Twilight Saga and oh boy, does Edward Cullen looks sooo much better in New Moon. So does Jacob, I gotta admit.

I really pity Bella when Edward left her - but she thought he didn't want her. How silly. He was trying to protect her. In the end, I pity Jacob when Bella went back with Edward. God, how dramatic but seriously, if you haven't read the books yet...oh man - you better!



Harry Potter! How can anyone not know about the chosen one. I have to admit though, when the movie first came out, I didn't expect much from it. But it blew the roof off! It was simply ah-mazing. But the last movie - Order of The Phoenix was dull. I didn't like it that much. But I bet this time will be a blast!

bumblebee Pictures, Images and Photos


When the machines rise...out came bumblebee! He's my favourite transformer. Why? Cause he's yellow, adorable and loyal. Awww...I saw the trailer and it was a boom! I wanted to jump into the screen and be in the battle. It may seem crazy but sometimes I fantasize myself in the movie with a cool car that can transform:D

Dang. I really want to watch all these movies. 17 again too!! ARGH!!! But I'll be away on a beach for 5 days - get darker first then go watch movies. LOL

I'll be pushing off with my family tomorrow past midnight for a 6 - 7 hours drive to Pulau Perhentian. Wow. That's gonna hurt. But vacation need some patience(: When I reach there, I might upload the sandy beach to my blog.

But what kills is that no TV, no fridge - WiFi at the restaurant only. It seems that they want people there to spend time at the beach only. Go snorkeling, diving and stuff...but I guess I can live without TV for 5 days :|

Anyways, catch up later. Have a great week(:

4 comments:

Thousif Raza M.B said...

you too have a great week qm,


take care and keep writing......

idzy said...

new moon... yaaaaaaaa

Amrita~Ams said...

oo nice read :)

Shanya said...

nak tgk nak tgk nak tgk!!!!