Translate?

Monday, July 13, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't have any topic to post today. My head is blank and I'm bored. I'm skipping school until Tuesday cause my parents are in Vietnam for a holiday so I'm stuck at my uncle's house with my siblings.

Anyway, I was looking through YouTube for some funny videos. Yes, it is a Malaysian singer who imposed as Michael Jackson. But please, please, pleaseee...watch it. YOU HAVE TO if you haven't; if you have, I'm sure you are feeling the same way I am now - I just can't stop laughing.

God. I'm in tears now. My stomach hurts.

7 comments:

Huda Merchant said...

omg this is hillarious!!! lol

QM said...

HAHAH, I know!

A. K. said...

This is super hilarious. One of the funniest stuff i have seen in days. LOL.. Thanks for sharing.. I'll make sure that all my budies get to see this.

QM said...

LOL! I still can't stop laughing.

Dang, this man is even funnier than those in American Idol!

Thousif Raza M.B said...

super super hilarious omg, good find Qm ;)


take care and keeep writing......

The Old Silly said...

LMBO! Hysterical! :)

The Old Silly

ramya said...

omg...LOL!
First time here. Good to see someone of my same age :-)