Translate?

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Reason

I'm sorry for not updating lately but I'm really busy with school at the moment. My exam is in 2 week's time and I am yet to be prepared. My mum banned me from going online but I thought a quick note is alright(:

Haha. Anyways, I miss reading all of your blogs, seriously. I'm getting so bloody bored reading some boring fictional facts. Ugh. But I have an exam to sit for!

So I'll be back after 2 weeks. Sigh. No time to read you blogs...next time! Bye(:

Love,

QM

4 comments:

Thousif Raza M.B said...

Hey Qm, have really missed you on the blogging circuit

but its all good read good and perform very well in the xams ya

may god bless you, and happy friendship day :)

take care and keep writing......

Huda Merchant said...

will miss u!! come back soon please!

Disguise said...

I just got here, and I love what I see here :D

A. K. said...

Hi,
Good luck with you exam...