Translate?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Random Thoughts Part 2

Hello. I'm blogging for the 2nd time in a day for the first time. Why? Cause in a few more hours, I will be heading to my hometown where I know most certainly internet is hard to get there.

I'm just looking through the web for some humour and came across some pretty hilarious photos. Not sure if you had seen them but I had a great laugh:DD


what a really great tip.



omg. Gross.



LMAO XD

BAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!










loveeeee this ad:DD

4 comments:

Mims, as if. said...

Oh my most of the pics are hilarious, I like the one with the afro hair.

Thousif Raza said...

my god thsoe were really funny and unique, thx for making me smile, ya, good to see you back, but sad again that you are going out again, be back soon ok,


take care and keep writing.........

Disguise said...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

QM said...

hahahaha!!! I like the british guard's hair being shaved. hahaah!!!!

Im glad you guys like it(;