Translate?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Random Thoughts Passing Through

I'm really bored today. I've been online since morning, then off, then on, then off, then on again. But I'm going back to my hometown tonight - in the wee hours and driving there for 10 hours:/ Dang. I wanna fly highhhhhh!

But I went to visit a relative who is undergoing dialysis at a hospital. She was in great pain and the worst part is she is going to celebrate Raya in bed. I didn't talk cause I never met her and she was in too much pain to talk so instead, I scanned across the dialysis room which had around 10 - 15 patients in it.

Most of the patients are around age 55 & above and are mostly circled by their husbands or wives. What is really sweet is that there was this lady who felt uncomfortable at her back and her husband got up without a word and massaged her back. It was like a silent love. OK,OK so maybe I observe too much but hey, that's my gift. Bahahahhaha:D

But there are so many stories on how the husbands abuse their wives, abandoning their responsibilities, alcoholics, etc. I do have aunts who found their husbands were having affairs and the next thing you know: divorce. It's sad but maybe it's for the better.

Sigh. It's so true when they say, "The Power of Love". We must accept & give love but not fall for love easily. I've seen many break ups & few divorces and the idea of 'love' is giving me doubts.

"My love for you is as deep as the ocean and high as the sky."

"If I could swim in your eyes, it'll be heaven on earth."

"Your beauty in my eyes are forever & ever lasting."

"The beating of my heart is every beat of my love for you."

Sometimes these make me sick but sometimes they are so beautiful. Well, most of the time books like Twilight & movies like Jerry McGuire and Titanic are examples of the most beautiful quotes.

While love is important, for the time being I think all I need is love from my friends & family and the best part is I have both of them(: So maybe I'll be eyeing on some guys I like but I'm not looking for my so called 'Mr. Right'. I'm 16 for crying out loud.

I know some girls around my age are already putting their boyfriends before them and dreaming the day of them hand in hand walking down the aisle. When it ends, there will be heartaches & tears. Go have a boyfriend if you want but don't attach yourself too close to him. Remember you still need a space to love yourself.

I'm gonna change my layout. I'm getting bored and more hungryyyyy.
1 more hour, QM. You can do it. Then, it's RAYA!

Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin, xoxo

3 comments:

Disguise said...

Love is an illusion.
That's what I'm going to believe until I find my boy.
Okay? You do that, it'll help you!

ps- I changed my template just for you and rawcogs! you better like it.

QM said...

yes,I totally agree with you(:
we girls help each other out right?

hahahah!!! okok,thnks(;

Thousif Raza said...

i love how love is displayed in twilight, and in breaking dawn, the author that surpasses herself, i just thought abt the plot and i am still in the mist really

you said it Qm, people who exaggerate may not always mean love, on should be careful, you have given the right advice, hope everybody listens and understands


take care and keep writing........