Translate?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Addiction

It's a Sundayyyyy & I have....no idea what to talk about.

But I still want to blog since well, I don't talk a lot literally. I've been staying at home lately, not going out shopping. You might think I'm grounded but the truth is, my family(my mum, myself & my sis) are addicted to Facebook.

It all started on Friday, I think when we introduced our mum to Sorority Life on Facebook. We taught how to socialize, how to glam up and how to fight! hahahahh, soon it became an addiction.



Addiction is bad. It's like a drug you want to keep inhaling. To make matter worse, it's the Internet - FACEBOOK. I know some of you are surprise that my mum actually has a Facebook but it's pretty normal once you get to see many mothers on Facebook.

And guess what?

Nearly every one of them are playing Sorority Life!!

The latest time we all played was until 3.40 am :/ Hell, what a torture. Most of the guys would say that we are crazy over some silly game but what about them? Waking up at 3 am just to watch football matches and it's not like you're in the stadium cheering on.

So maybe we all have our different point of view. But I still can't find a cure to this addiction.

Not to mention my addiction to sweets too! Skittles & Mentos are like the food of my life. Cheesy, huh. But now I'm controlling, I'm not fat(LOL) - but I'm scared of getting diabetic. I used to crave for sweets but now, I cut down but of course, I could never let go of my sweets. My friends used(still) tell me that I'm gonna end in the hospital one day.

Ugh. I have to get back to the game. It's addicting.

But please do tell me how I can control myself(:


2 comments:

AQ said...

disable your internet for a week. or lock the website. don't turn on your laptop, find something else to do... soon, you'll forget about it and have a different - hopefully healthier - routine... go jogging, cycling, sit outside of the house... soak up the sun...

these are just suggestions. i know its not easy getting over addictions... I've had my share of them too...

Thousif Raza said...

welcome to the gaming world, and cool mom ya :), well in time it will phase out, till then have tons of fun :)


take care and keep writing...........