Translate?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Pull Your Trousers Up!

I'm BORED. Soo....


Before you start screaming or curse out loud, let me just say this...PULL YOUR TROUSERS UP!!!

I was in Facebook when I came across this group. I joined the group cause I believe that trousers should be worn at the top of your waist and not below it. Or worse, below your butt:/ This trend is common among youngsters mainly boys but few girls do it too(yuck!)

I joined the group because I just HATE when trousers are being worn wrongly. This trend is actually used by rapists that came from prisons as an easier way to attack his victims. But somehow it got the attention of some people who thought it's cool & began the trend. I find it so disgraceful seeing that it is actually the 'fashion of a rapist'. Ugh

Like, how low can you go?!! We don't want to see your butts, we're not interested in short legs either. We don't want to see the colour of your boxers or what brand you may be wearing! So cover up and pull it up!

Not THAT up....


Ladies don't find "low low low" pants attractive. Nope, we care how our partners look too, alright?




Errrr.....

10 comments:

Disguise said...

Thank GOD somebody wrote about this!
I find it so annoying! Why would you want to show your underwear to someone?
Plus, trousers worn at the right level look so smart!
:)

nil said...

Hey,bumped into your blog. I musr agree with you, And dishari.
It looks so unsmart! I mean, guys actually wear their pants low so they can show off a BRAND! How gross it that?

Ugh.
Whatever, nice to know someone wrote on this (:

Hope to see more of you here,and you're welcome to my blog (:

Cheers.

QM said...

@ Disguise: I knowww! It's so un-cool & doesn't make one more attractive!

QM said...

@nil: Hey(: Welcome! Well, maybe they think their butts are good to look at, ugh...

sure, I'll drop by your blog(;

Remya said...

so true!!..
despise the low-waists..they portray a very casual outlook towards life...people shud be smart..not "low"..
urs is one of the few sensible blogs i hav come across..keep up the good work :)

Thousif Raza said...

my god those photos are funny, i too dont find them least bit attractive, so i have stayed away from those

cool write up ya... :)

take care and keep writing...........

*Shreya* said...

hahhhahahah SO true! SO (fucking) true!!!! give us a break! we dont wanna see what lies beneath :P

Glenda 2010 said...

Whatever you wear for work you want to be comfortable, choosing a well made well fitted pair of work trousers will not only protect you from everyday hazards but will also make you feel much better about yourself. Protective clothing does not have to be drab and boring neither does it have to be stylish or unpractical Helly Hansen do a range of work trousers suited to most environments so whether your a mechanic or a construction worker there are many types to choose from.

mens work trousers

Alann said...

up to them, I find it quite provocative, and nice to see the beginning of butt cheeks or a nice crack. lol

dubaiexperies said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!
Round Rock Painting Company