Translate?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

So Worth It

This is just a quick post(:

I went out for a movie today and I tell never in my life that I am so satisfied with it. Better than Harry Potter, better than New Moon. Trust me, it was WORTH IT.

I'm talking about Avatar! :DD The movie...it took 15 YEARS to build it up, make it, act it out & finally at the end of 2009, it's released. Bloody hell, 15 years but the story line is great & the illustrations of Avatar are simply breath taking - beyond what we could all imagine.

Avatar 11 Pictures, Images and Photos


The director of Avatar is James Cameron who also directed Titanic - one of the best movie of all times & Avatar is certainly getting it too(: I think the amount of hard work & determination plus his creativity of handling this long movie has really paid off.

Just like Titanic, I won't get tired of Avatar if I watched it over & over again. You have to watch it! Many people think Avatar is just some kids movie because of the title & the dress up.

Hahah, noooo, you'll be surprise when you watch it - cinema is a better choice to watch if you want the best sound effect. It's a not a kids movie, it's a WORTH IT movie(:

Okay, I think I'm done. Just wanted to say that out. AVATAR IS SO WORTH IT :DD

7 comments:

Disguise said...

I'm gonna go watch it!

Fashion Police said...

Really? I thought I wouldnt like it
Ur making me rethink though :)

Remya said...

Oh :DDDD
I'm crashing for Avatar tomorow....The trailers were so awesome, I'm not surprised to hear that the movie is great..:)

nil said...

Omg,I'm going Sunday!
*trills*

:D

Thousif Raza said...

completly,fully, wholely agree with you :)


grrrrr ate film :)


take care and keep writing...........

QM said...

Avatar is really awesome. It's rating around $720 mil at the US box office :O

Tom said...

So where do you get your needed dose of reality? This generations seems to be be so out of touch.