Anyway, I'm going to write out all my 2010's resolutions in this post as I said earlier on. I'm pretty sleepy now after staying awake for the New Year's - arhh, just watching TV. Hahahahhh. What are my resolutions?? I would back away from writing it but I made a promise :/
Gimme a moment to think...(God, I'm sleepy)
QM's 2010's Resolutions - I pray that whatever that is on this post will come true, not by a falling wishing star but by my determination & hard work(:
1. Control my temper & be more tolerant (I doubt that)
2. Study hard & smart according to timetable
3. How do I study SMART?
4. Study HARD? Like 3 hours a day 8| (Let's hope I won't cheat on my stopwatch)
5. Cut down on the usage of online (Facebook & Blog :P)
6. Exercise more (By that, I meant attending my Taekwando classes on Saturday)
7. Catch up with all my studies...Facebook, I have a REAL LIFE here!!
8. God help me with my Add Maths & Physics...Chemistry needs help too
9. Start writing my story :D I have found what I want to write!
10. Don't think so much about graduation...I still have my SPM to take!
11. Focus at one at a time, the important ones first, followed by what I want :)
12. Watch the FIFA World Cup!!
13. Visit the Universal Studio in Singapore :)
14. Get 10 A+ (what the hell man) for SPM
15. Scholarship??? ;(((
16. Form 5 - SENIOR is not to have fun
17. Avoid the unnecessary stuff
18. Smile & Laugh more!
19. I want a new wardrobe make over :/ My clothes need to change
20. When 2010 ends, I hope whatever it is here, will be cross off :D
SPM - the BIG exam is so far the dominant cause it's so bloody important. It's the ticket to college, to graduation! I can't fail! I can't resit another high school year 8O Oh, life at this point sucks. Oh yes it does.
On the other side, school starts on Monday so I won't be online that often and I'm a SENIOR - muahahahhah! Take that! LMAO, I'm just kidding. I feel the same, nothing different. Just that one more year left in school and there's so much I wanna do. I wish I could just pause time but time is cruel after all.
Happy 2010 everyone! Have a blissful new year :D