Translate?

Monday, February 15, 2010

You Give Me Hope

Forget about my earlier post, I was in a really bad mood but I'm still quite piss....but I'm a whole lot better now. I shouldn't let this feeling create a storm over me.

This gave me HOPE(;



Read it, listen to it and understand it! You'll find the world has beautiful people living in it, just like how I found out(:

This is one that I LOVE so much:

When my sister was younger she came home from school one day and demanded I take her to the library so she could get books on sign language.

I asked why? She told me there was a new kid at school who was deaf and she wanted to befriend him.

Today I stood beside her at their wedding watching her sign “I DO”.

-------------------------


Yesterday I was watching the nightly local news.

A story came up about a 2nd grade girl who was diagnosed with leukemia and lost her hair. A boy in her class not ONLY shaved his head so she wouldnt be alone, he also got their whole class to do it too. I cried.

Good people, at all ages, GMH.

Another one I love....and I cried:

22 years ago, a 16 year old girl was pregnant with a baby of rape.

Understanding the circumstances, her parents told her to abort or be disowned.

Her best friend - her 18 year old neighbor - although he was not the father, stepped into the father figures shoes. They got married 2 years later.

Mom and Dad, your love for me and for each other GMH.


Thank you, GMH(;



2 comments:

Thousif Raza said...

those are some experiences QM... thx a lot for shring them... theare are unique and amazing.... :)

they give me hope too....


take care and keep writing.............

天氣晴朗 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。 ....................................................