Translate?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Quote...



I love him.
I think he's the most gorgeous guy that ever walked on earth.
No joke.


Okay. How many of you love movies? We all do, right? And how often do we recite those actor's quotes? Even though that movie was born before we were, we still somehow know the punch lines of some famous movies.

I remember my first movie line that I picked up back when I was younger:

Hasta la vista, baby! - Terminator 2, Judgement Day 1991

and I wasn't born yet! But then, who doesn't know this line?


~ Some of the unforgettable, famous movie lines that I think will keep moving forward:


May the Force be with you - Star Wars, 1977

E.T. phone home - E.T. The Extraterrestrial, 1982

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship - Casablanca, 1942

Bond. James Bond. - Dr. No, 1962

There's no place like home - Wizards of Oz, 1939

Houston, we have a problem - Apollo 13, 1995

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get. - Forrest Gump, 1994 ( I love this )


And there'll always be at times we answer back with our favourite star's quotes; the best part is when they actually think you came up with that line!




Can't wait to watch Shrek 3 during the next week holidays! YEAY, 2 weeks! And maybe, I'll get my Shrek line :D Who doesn't love the green ogre? He is sooo disgusting. LOL!
Okay, 2 more days of exams. Back to my student's routine :/


Love,




4 comments:

Chocolatelover said...

We all love movies, and you have some great lines here. :)

A. K. said...

I have watched Shrek 3 last weekend and its really a fun movie.

Shas said...

Oh am yet to watch Shrek 3.

韋于倫成 said...

一沙一世界,一花一天堂,掌中握無限,剎那即永恆..................................................