Translate?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's My 200th Post!




HEY CHICKAS
Italic
It's my 200th post! Wow, I've really come a long wayyyy. It doesn't feel like my 200th post, it just feel like another page of my life. YEAY:D HAPPY 200th POST, TALES OF A LUNATIC!!!

LOL, I just have to do that.

So what have I learned after 200 posts about life, friends, family, love, hate, sorrow, breakdown, clothes, fashion, boys, laughter, etc.? I have to admit my blog is the only place where I put my everything into it. It's more of like a monologue in my head that transcript into blogging. Okay, I'll breakdown what I've learned during my blogging age (lol, I honestly don't have any other idea!).

Family - They are my everything. Yes, we do have our rough days and arguments that result in yelling and tears. No matter how much I thought I hate them, I tend to forget that I do love them. It's love-hate relationship but the bond will never be broken :)

Friends - I've been lied to, hurt and oh god, the dramas :S But they make my world go around! I can tell them things that I can't tell my parents. I cry and laugh with them. We have our own dirty little secrets, shared those WILD, CRAZY adventures which I'm sure one day, we'll turn back and say "Those were the days" :')

Boys - Do I have to say more? HAHA. Did I have a boyfriend? Well, yes but it didn't work out. But we're still friends which I'm glad. Boys, they capture our hearts and we, girls fall so easily. But for now, boys are not my concern. I have plenty time after graduation :D But I have realized: I'M ATTRACTED TO PRETTY BOYS. Seriously, pretty faces boys. I find them really sexy like Bill Kaulitz and Adam Lambert. But there are so few pretty boys out there :(

My favourite Pretty Boy



BILL KAULITZ, you're a SEX GOD

Happiness - Without realizing it, whatever we are doing right now is all in that direction - to happiness. But what many fail to realize is that YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE happiness. It's not what's in the future that will bring you happiness or working really hard to get that post which you think will make you happy. It's this very moment, right now, reading my post, this is YOUR happiness. Just live in the moment and don't try too hard to predict the future, you'll never be happy :)

Sorrow - It's always the bad side that tends to hit us real hard and bring us down hard as well. But honestly, I believe we need both happiness and sorrow. Like the Yin and Yang, if you follow the Chinese, we need balance in life. If we're happy all the way, we tend to be blind to what's happening to others. If we're too sad, we'll lose the purpose of living.

School - GRADUATION half year awayyyy!!! Well, it's gonna be hard since I literally spend my childhood life and teenage life in school. It's like a second home to me. It's where I first met my best friend. The first time I got caned from teacher :S All sort of things happened in school that made up my life. I'm really glad that my school life is coming to an end but I know I'll really miss it.

Love - That's what keeps the world alive. Just because you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, doens't you're not loved or not loving. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my blog. I love my life. I love lasagna. I love Bill Klaulitz. Oh yeahh, LOTS of love going in there. There's a wider range of love than what we think it is. But the greatest love of all, is to love yourself :) Despite whatever flaw or things you hate about yourself, never doubt that you're just as loved as yourself.

Life - It's painful. It's hard. It's a ship wreck. It's a blackhole. Uh-huh, life is not easy. Period. Hahahaha, it is true. Life is harder than the quotes tend to visualize our minds. But we can make life better for all of us. Cause I don't think God just put us here to let us live but to let us see and make life better. Save the trees, stop the wars, save the hungry children, help the poor....If you can help and change someone's life, you're living life :)


*cracks fingers*

That's one hell of a post!

I guess that's about it:) There's more I want to write
but I figure that your eyes will get sore by then, HAHA.
Anyways, thank you to all who read my blog,
especially my blogging buddies ;)
you guys just make blogging a fun place to be!


Okayy! Argentina vs. South Korea tonight at 7.30! Not gonna miss it!

Til then, take care :D



6 comments:

Ah-Mims said...

Congrats you have already reached 200th post. I kinda miss your blog ever since I switched to Tumblr. Keep it up.

QM said...

Aww, hahaha. Thank you! :D

Thousif Raza said...

a huge congrats.... huge huge congrats on the 200th..... :)


and life leaves and touched us all with awesome experiences... i am glad for your share, because I've got to know from you... how cool and eventful life can be :)

and billl is freaky but awesome :)

Huda Merchant said...

Congratss!! Keep writing.
Love you
xxoo

QM said...

@Thousif: Thank you so much! Hahahha, yes, life is such a roller coaster. Still can't believe I've made it this far.

HEY, BILL IS HOT! SEXYYY!!!

QM said...

@Huda: Thanks, love :) I will! xoxo