Translate?

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Make Me Happy Again?


Take me away, will you? Like far, far far away.
Let's just go on the road, keep moving forward, not looking back. Please?






Yeah, having one of those days again when I thought I was happy but in the end, I'm not. It's so frustrating. I'm looking at someone and I feel like...I don't know, I can't describe it. Maybe it's because school is starting on Monday again and I have to go back to the same old routine again. Exams. Homework.Teachers. Assemblies. Yelling. Stress. And every time that happens, I would lie on my bed and just think of nothing cause I can't feel happy. I hate not being happy. I just hate it. I try to think of ways to do to make me happy and it doesn't work. Usually I don't have to think to be happy, it's just that today sucks.

And you know when they say: "This won't hurt a bit?" Yeah, the greatest lie of all time.


5 comments:

Huda Merchant said...

awwww!! c'mmon it happens with like EVERYONE including me. It will all be over soon. You're gonna be all happy again :) Cheer up!

珮淳 said...

恨一個人,比原諒一個人,更傷力氣。..................................................................

Thousif Raza said...

i hope you find your way to the happiness you want... sometimes we all feel the same... hope the phase passes by soon :)

take care and keep writing...........

QM said...

Thank you guys :')

玫友 said...

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^.................................................................