Translate?

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'll Make It Out




I made it through without a scratch. They keep talking, I keep nodding. Ah well, I'll live through it. Nothing's impossible, right? ;D

OMG. BRAZIL IS OUT!!! ARGHHHH!! My heart literally broke, seriously. I've been watching the World Cup matches and seen teams getting kicked out but Brazil :'(( I wanted them to be in the finals, though they are my 2nd favourite team. I'm an Argentina fan until the end! ARGENTINA, please win against Germany tonight! DON'T LOSE OUT! We need you in the finals!

Speaking of Argentina, don't you think Maradona should stop jumping every few seconds? His midget height on top of that annoys me with that horrible beard. Just sayin'.

It's July, already! Like wtf-wth-you-are-kidding-me right?! Time pass by so fast and so many things happened this year. Both sweet and bitter memories. The best memory I've had so far this year is during the UIA debate :) My friends and I totally entered a different phase that we never knew before. It was such a thrilling experience, meeting new people from ALL OVER MALAYSIA :D And ohh, not forgetting some really 'interesting' people too.

And the bitter memory...well, if you've been reading my blog. You would've known. Hahahaha.

SPM! I'm so worried man :( It's like the biggest exam of any student's life! You fail SPM, you fail to go to college. You do badly in SPM, you get no good college. But I'm not the academic star kind of student, you know? The only thing I'm really good at is History and memorizing things. I'm thinking of taking up Law :) Never ever will I take another science field again -_- Sheesh, it's maddening with geeks. LOL.

Currently, I'm dealing all sort of things in my life but I'll manage it somehow without overdoing it. I'm still holding on to it, though - HOPE. Yeah, it always sucks to keep on hoping but that's what keeps us living, ain't it?




I was on the phone -_-



5 comments:

Huda Merchant said...

KAKA being sad BROKE ME :( And Ghana lost made me feel awful coz they deserved to win :( Ah, I hope Argentina makes it today!

A. K. said...

Its sad that Brazil lost that match. Well am all for Germany. Good luck to Argentina as this will be their last match of the FIFA 2010. LOl...

May the best team win!

QM said...

@Huda: I knoww! KAKA :'(( *SOBS* They lost!

QM said...

@A.K.: Since Argentina is out and Spain is playing poorly, I'm migrating over to germany. LOL

佳皓佳皓 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................