Translate?

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Secrets That Made Me Cry




You know those endless times when you keep thinking you life sucks and FML so on. Well, I'm one of those people. I grunt and complain even about the tiniest and pettiest thing. I curse a lot, get down easily and bored easily. I'm trying to change myself to a better person. Now I'm starting off with an optimistic thinking. You know, hope, think and strive for the positive.

I was reading this site Six Billion Secrets and OMG, I cried and cried and cried. Please open and read this site and you'll read and know what I mean. I just cried.

Someone posted this:

I wish one day someone would say to me those 3 words.

Those 3 words I've waited so long to hear, that I'm almost bursting.

Those 3 words that probably don't mean a lot to other people.

I wish someone would say 'Are you okay?' to me.


Another person:

I'm the only one in my class who is still a virgin.

They all think I'm pure and waiting till I find someone special to share it with but the truth is I'm just like the rest of them.

My dad stole it when I was young...


And there's more secrets posted by people around the world. It's just so sad and a wake up call for me. That I'm lucky that I have people who care for me. I have a mom who scolds me because she loves me, I have a dad who lectures me because he wants the best for me, I have friends who stand by me because they believe in me, I have my life in me because I'm lucky.

Before this, I used to think my life is some typical teen life. But when I read some of the secrets from some teenagers, I wanted to so badly let them have part of my life instead of going through that agony and sorrow.

I wish I could meet up with these every person who says they want to kill themselves so I could hug them, stop them, talk to them and make them realize life is beautiful. I want to be there for every single one of them even though I never met them. I want to make them smile and say: Yeah, that's a stupid idea of me killing myself.

If any of you are thinking of committing suicide, depressed or feeling that nobody cares for you, please remember there ARE still people out there who cares. I care. Those who reply back to your secrets care. Shout it out to the world, there's always hope. There's so much ahead of you. Live through it, you can do it. And you'll have my prayers with every step you take :)

You are loved, cared and special. Just so you know. Everyone is and that includes you.


5 comments:

Thousif Raza said...

you have a beautiful heart... that not just cares about yourself... but about other people... and that too strangers... honestly qm... sometimes we get selfish... not knowing there are so many other bigger problems that haunt others... we think our life is crap... but you have put in beautiful words... there is someone out there to care for us all... some who even might be strangers....


very well put qm... loved it... and just so that you know... there is some1 who will always care for you.... :) me.... you real buddy... who is virtual for now :)

take care and keep writing..........

QM said...

@Thousif: I know, that website is a real wake up call for me. I feel for those people.

Awwww, thank you! I'm your real buddy too who cares for you :)

香昱信張君林 said...

蛛絲馬跡皆學問、落花水面皆文章............................................................

Ann said...

Yeah.. Sometimes, life sucks... But then, I look at people who are less privileged than me and motivate myself to live the life as it comes.

吳婷婷 said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油加油!.......................................................