Translate?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Take A Leap In Faith



Such a great movie.
I absolutely love it


I watched The Last Song. You know, Nicholas Sparks wrote the book and it became a best selling book and ALL of his books make people cry because it's so pure and sad. Yes, I cried when I watched the movie. I watched it with my sister and we both ended up crying. I cried more when I read the book! I think books are more emotional since we could literally create our own movie of it. Still, it's the reason why I have a love-hate relationship for movies like that.

I watched Inception too. OHMYGAWD. It's the BOMB! Hahahha, seriously, watch it if you haven't. It's like THE movie of the year. I'm in love with the movie and so are the people who have watched it ;) The movie took about 3 hours and the moment I got out from the cinema, I was mentally exhausted and drained. That movie really require you to think and imagine and of course, dream (you'll get it if you have watched it).

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You can't be sure where it will take you. But it doesn't matter, because we'll be together. - Inception



Hmph. Have you ever been through to a point where you just don't know whether to trust yourself anymore? My heart is telling me to believe in it and keep holding on but my brain is lashing out all these logical reasons and scenarios where I completely lose my way, like right now.

It's so CONFUSING and LAME and PATHETIC and ANNOYING and FRUSTRATING.

Sometimes I wish it was all black and white so I can get the answer, not some maybe yes, maybe no, I don't know answers. At times, I just ignore it but how long can I ignore something when I really care and crave for it? Is it possible to just close one eye, push it aside and move on like what most people do? I can't do that. I can't. I can't just run away. I need it but at the same time, I'm not sure if it needs me too.

As they say, if it's meant to be, it'll find its way. So I guess I'll just have to hang in there...for how long? I don't know but currently, I think I can manage it. Hopefully I can, I'm keeping the faith. You know what's the best part? People keep asking me why do I keep holding on when it's the only thing that can break me into pieces, the reason is - It's the only thing that makes me smile for no reason ;)



3 comments:

Huda Merchant said...

I so wanna watch the last song!! I didn't like the book very much though, the other Nicholas Sparks novels are better :)

戴昀黃慧婷德 said...

Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

葉仲蓮葉仲蓮 said...

Thanks a lot for sharing (o>▽<)............................................................