Translate?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

And We All Do Change







CAM-WHORES


We took photos today for our class graduation pictures to put in the Annual Year End School book. Gosh! Time pass by so goddamn fast! I still can clearly remember the time I first stepped into secondary school. Uh huh, I was naive, blur and nerdy. LOL!

I have to admit. I'm quite afraid and definitely nervous about life after graduating from school - forever. But that's typical for everyone, righttt? And I'm also worried that things will change between friends & classmates once school is done for us and we're off to our own separate ways. Colleges, universities, different locations, overseas, working, etc.

I know, nothing stays the same. EVERYTHING changes after school life where we finally step into the world that we have been half barred from for 17 years. I like changes. I do like new things, new places, new people...but of course, some part of me still want to wrap around these lovely things that have been apart of me for so freaking long.

Friends? Oh, friends. I promise that no matter what happens, no matter how far apart we get or when we change - the PLAN is still on! Down the road, in 10 years time, the plan is on. I'm keeping that promise as we all have and I really, really hope we can do what we planned. Cause when we do, we can look back and say, 'Hey, we actually did what we promised 10 years ago when we were still in school - laughing about our crazy dreams :) .'

I got so many things on my 'have to do' list. And I mean, A LOT! I'm targeting to have them all ticked! YES, I'm aiming that. It's hard, I know, quite impossible but keep on hoping, right? GAH. I must study for my SPM trials nowwww.

I need to get off the laptop. I need to stop going online on weekdays. NEED TO STOP!


Oh, Lord, help me!



8 comments:

A. K. said...

Life after high school sure does change.. some for better and some for worse. Friends, well it depends on how much you keep in touch. My best buddies are all from kinder garden and even though we stay thousands of miles apart, we keep in touch.. Whenever i go home, we always hang out, do all the fun stuff!

Gautam said...

Keep a post-it note fixed on your laptop so that you don't go online on weekdays!! All the best for your exams!! :)

QM said...

@A.K. - Yeah, it sure does change. Great for you! I hope my friends and I can be as close as now in 10 years time :)

QM said...

@Gautam - HAHAHA! Hey, that's a great idea! Thanks :)

周志v豪 said...

唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈............................................................

Thousif Raza said...

its always great to see you qm... those are really memorable photos... you'll have fun... just as you always do...:) and your frenz are gonna make it even more memorable... all the best... and its always great to see you online :)


take care and keep writing..........

偉曹琬 said...

這不過是滑一跤,並不是死掉而爬不起來了。..................................................

宗王王王王王穎 said...

來幫你衝一下人氣,捧個人場囉~~..................................................................