Translate?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

:(



This sucks, honestly.

I'm walking on a thin thread.
The chance is thin, I feel doubtful.
But something ahead pushes me to keep on moving.
I'm scared to continue this thin line,
I'm scared that I'll fall off and there's no cushion to absorb the break.
Then, I'm still determined to go where I feel is right.

But...
what if it turns out I'm chasing after a unicorn?
what if it turns out I'm just waiting for those stars to fall off the sky?
what if there's really NOTHING ahead there?
what if it is because I yearn so much of it,
that I began to imagine things that only my mind plays?

I'm left half blinded, lost in hope and logic.
Nobody said it was going to be black and white,
but nobody said that there'll be no answers.
I'm left in this confused mind, I don't know where to go now.
I feel like I'm replaying back the same scene over and over,
I feel like I'm hoping for something that will never happen.
Should I trust with my feelings?

But it's not easy to ignore it.
In fact, it's one of the reason after it, I'm happy.
But I feel like I'm the one who is making it up,
dreaming about it, wait for it and well,
hope for it.
I feel so PATHETIC <:(
I should be stronger, brush it aside -
but I can't.
I need to learn to get a better grip of myself,
cause it'll never look the same way as I do.
I need to stop these dreams,
cause I need to face reality.

But when I tell this to them,
they say,, 'You're scared to fall but most of all, you're scared of having the scar'.
Should I continue of hoping and waiting for something I feel that'll never happen?
But I can't be stranded here with a grey mind.
But then, it's impossible to let it go.
'Cause I think, it has made up a part of me.


5 comments:

陳梁雅雯宗翰 said...

很喜歡你的部落格,來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝............................................................

Thousif Raza said...

you are so true when you say thta.... but there is one important thing called hope rgt... it always serves our purpose... just like that :)

wishes to all the things you wanna achieve in your life qm... i know it will be tough... but i also know you will succeed :)




take care and keep writing.........

Gautam said...

The best thing about being down is that the only way is up! So shrug off any thoughts that weaken you, bolster your confidence and face your problems head-on.. have faith and I am sure you will succeed!!

Take care!! :)

恩宛玲如 said...

人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。.................................................

QM said...

Thank you, you guys! It means a lot :)