Translate?

Friday, August 13, 2010

HUNGARY!



I love this movie!


The fasting month has finally arrived. I'm so glad :) It gives me all the reasons to hit the bed the moment I reached home. Seriously. Although I have fasted fully since I was 11 or 12 years old but going to school, doing all the daily activities with an empty stomach and no water is SO TIRING.

I am tired now. I should be studying now. But it's Friday. I'm just so BLARGH.


Mum: What are you doing now?

Me: (ohhh crappp!) Uhh, what?

Mum: What are you doing?

Me: Blogging.

Mum: Since when you go online? Half an hour more, then off!


BUMMER :(
Well, SPM trial is on 20th September. Guess that doesn't leave me much time. I have to give myself some time, maybe next week I won't feel so tired anymore cause right now, whatever I'm doing, my stomach is yelling FOOD! On the same time, it made us realize we are lucky we have food to eat especially during breaking fast. Just make me want to stop hunger in this world.

So many things are going on at once. But SPM is my priority, still I'm really not good at focusing on one stuff only. It's impossible. I get restless and bored easily of the same thing. Most of the time, I like to be out of my comfort zone but of course, we all need our space at times.

Okayyy. So I learn that I can't just sit here and wait for something to happen in my head if I don't work on it. Everything has its challenges and in order for me to get through those challenges and get what I aim for - I need strategies. Yupyup, it is true. If not, how in the world will I ever get what I want?


SOLUTION:

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING
AND
START WORKING ON EVERYTHING.

But a little bit of sand dust and wishing stars
can definitely help me.



4 comments:

A. K. said...

Fasting! Not my thing. I have never tried and I have not intention in the future. Good to hear that you have the guts to do it..

Have a great weekend!

Gautam said...

I always heard my friends say that the first few days are the most difficult one no matter how long u have been doing it..I am sure u will have the resilience kicking in soon! And very kind of u to think about the problem of hunger in this world as you follow your faith.
Have a wonderful weekend! :)

柔于真于真于真林姍 said...

生命如夏花洵爛;死如秋葉之靜美。........................................ ........................

Thousif Raza said...

:) :)..... perfect advice... now come the hard part... following it :)

hope you do that :)



take care and keep writing.........