Translate?

Friday, October 29, 2010

Goodbye? Not Just Yet.



24 more days,
and this uniform will only be a memory,
and ponytails won't be compulsory.


24 more days. OMG :| I am so not ready, I am not kidding you. I know, I've been saying this for like the past posts but I can't help it! Counting down the days, I am glad that once and for all, it's going to be closed chapter and I can begin a new journey...but at the same time, I'm worried, scared and sad.

Pfffftt. I'm talking as though I'm the only one who's feeling like this.

But I can't stop these roller coaster feelings! One minute, I'm alright; next minute, I'm stressed out and on the edge of breaking down. Usually it happens when I'm doing Add Maths. Damn you, Add Maths. Damn you, Science subjects. After SPM, that will be the LAST time I'll ever study and sit for you. I shall take Arts subjects - not drawing (I can't draw) but English Literature/Journalism/Creative Writing in college. Period.


"So what college are you going to?"

"....I don't know!"

Taylors, I suppose? But really, that's not confirmed at all. I will be going down there in Subang with my parents on its Open Day. Mum said NO to Diploma, it's risky and will do me no good. I have no objections for as long as I can get into college and graduate with a Degree - or better, Masters :D

"What are you going to take?"

".....I don't know!"

Most obvious one now is A-levels or maybe, Canadian Pre-U - but nothing's confirmed either. Need to do more research and see which is the best. A-levels is HARD but if you score well, it'll do you BLOODY GOOD. Maximum 4 subjects....it may sound little but the percentage of people scoring all A's for A-levels is as thin as a paper. YEAH :/







No comments: