Translate?

Friday, October 8, 2010

You Make Me Happy :")

HEY YOU! :-)

Trial is finally over but I feel anything but glad and relieved.
SPM is on the 23rd of November so you can imagine how my mind is feeding up right. Trial just ended yesterday so I'm giving my brain a break today. Most probably I'll have 'late night dates' with my books tonight. I've been worrying so much lately that I keep having migraines for a week straight.

Panadol became my second food after coffee to keep calm and awake. Migraine is really horrible, it's like knives jabbing from inside of your head.

One of the few things I learn from trial is: 1) Last minute studying is BULLCRAP. 2) Never ever panic when sitting for an exam.

46 more days...I cannot wait for SPM to be over with. SERIOUSLY. If it was not for SPM, I would have actually enjoy my last year of school. I can't even remember any day during Form 5 when I not think about SPM.



Don't you feel thankful and bless that there are people around you who makes you happy? I really don't know what I'll do without them. It doesn't have to be those big gifts. They could just be sitting next to me or miles away, talking to me and it's more than I could ask for.

I love those people especially who actually listens to you. It makes me feel like I'm worth 2 ears to listen and a heart to understand. Okay, maybe I just like talking to people a lot. I can't help it. It depends. I can be the talker at one point and the silencer, the very next minute.

Hmm, I'm going to miss my classmates a lot after school is over :"( Even though some of them can be a real pain in the ass. Through all the bitter moments that left us estranged towards each other and hatred thrown, we still sit together in class and have those inner jokes that only us, classmates would understand.

I have a confession: Sometimes I would to people's formspring as anonymous and type - "You're so pretty!" or "You are beautiful, you know that?"

Because 98% of the formspring's comments or questions are just plain horrible and acidic. What's with all the foul languages in one sentence just because that person happened to be pretty? Happened to date your ex?

Honestly, GET A LIFE. Don't be so bitter. I write those comments because I know anyone who reads that will feel happy themselves and not think the whole world is against them. You have nothing nice to say, don't say especially through online. You have a problem, solve it face to face CALMLY. Don't start throwing chairs and your tantrums. I hate these people.




"Life can be so randomly beautiful." -
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen


7 comments:

Nipun said...

Nice post..:)

First time here.
M following u.

Life is so short that we have no time to live.. But then....

Cheers

Nuts

p.s. u can follow me on my blog.

Gautam said...

You have your heart in the right place..no matter how hard you try it becomes difficult to interpret human actions sometimes..especially those born out of anger and jealousy!
..hope everything went well with the SPMs and no more "late night dates" from now on..lol! :)

QM said...

@Nipun: Thank you :-) Sure!

QM said...

@Gautam: That's right! hahaha, yeap, no more late night dates :/ DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!

Thousif Raza said...

xoxo... :) a big hug to you qm... honestly that was so heart felt and beautiful... you say nice things to strangers :)... so so sweet of you :)... loved the post :)

take care and keep writing...........

QM said...

Thanks, Thousif :) *Hugs* back!

Joanna Foong said...

YOU... are a very good friend, Qamarina. & I love you!