Translate?

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Farewell



An ending is near and a new beginning is about to begun. Like for every 365/366 days.

Same old routine but always with new hopes, new dreams and new desires. Best part, none of them usually meet our expectations. We end up disappointed and decide to have a new resolution again and again.

So all I ask for 2011 is just to be better than 2010.



In 2010, I have:

1. Meet and made new friends.
2. Fought and made ex-friend(s).
3. Went through real debates tournaments and finally won ;)
4. Grew closer with my girlfriends.
5. Learn not to fall for pretty words.
6. Understand that school life is fun, even though it's a pain in the ass.



I'm turning 18 soon. School is officially over for me. My siblings are going to start a new school year next Monday and I can't help but to feel left out. Sure, soon-to-be college life sounds great. I can drive, wear normal clothes, arrange my own schedule but I'll miss those moments when those guys in the back make stupid jokes whenever a 'specific' teacher passes by. Not to mention, the loud noises and shouts when the recesses bell rings. Or when I'll just sit at a few tables with my friends and start talking non-stop when the teacher is absent.

Dammit. I miss school.




But we all have to grow up and keep on moving. All my friends are heading to different colleges ;-( I know, we'll meet up whenever we can on weekends and shop and hang out. But it's going to be different. I won't have them beside me or behind me as usual in classes, where they'll whisper something in my ear and I'll laugh, ending up being called up by the teacher to repeat what she had just said. *face palm*

I can't wait for college. Start my A-levels. Meet new people and at the same time, keep my high school friends close to me. Time is such a cruel yet priceless thing.




So in 2011, I hope for a better year than 2010. I want to be happier. Wiser. More patient. More hardworking. I want to be better. I want 2011 to be a fun and wild journey, just like my 2010 had been for me. Just more fun and wilder!



thank you, for always being there for me


keep on chasing, never ever stop.

No comments: