Translate?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TOO FAST





Life is so unexpected. It drops things out of the sky and expect us to catch it. *DEEP BREATH*

I'm starting college next Tuesday, instead of March at Taylor's College. I'm doing my A-levels: Economics, English Literature & Sociology. Yeay! Finally, arts subject :) But it would be ten times harder than SPM...so I have to brace myself for the sudden, drastic change.

But at the same time, I am so not prepared or ready. A whole new environment, new classes, new people, new lecturers - "Where are the classes?!" "Wait! Where do I go?!!" Gahh, I don't like this but I guess I have to experience it. Be independent and not to be afraid to ask when I don't know something. Sighh. I really miss high school.

Taking a step back and looking at my life now, changes are happening, whether we realize it or not. Not to say we're being ignorant about it but more of, we can't do anything about it. When we were in school, we used to see each other everyday and still so many things to talk about as each day passes. We sit side by side and panicked every time when it's time to hand in our works ;)

Now, we're working. Going to college. Taking up driving lessons. Studying abroad. Being busy. Such is life. My mum bumped into her friend after losing in touch for 10 years! And it just seemed like yesterday when my mum & I last saw her. Ten years, and that's how life just snap right in front of you.

The next thing I know, it'll be June 2012 and I'm done with college. Next, university? I can't help but to laugh when I think of this, think of how far and fast I've came. How I grew up, still growing each day without realizing that times is passing really fast. 24 hours day ends up being half of what it is with sleeping taking that up.

Whatever it is, I believe in doing what you love and not because 'my parents say so' or 'that's the IT thing'. I may not have pockets fill with overflowing cash but I'll have that overflowing joy that no price can label it.

I wish you all a nice weekend!