Translate?

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BitterSweet



MAROON 5 CONCERT WAS AWESOME

fucking awesome.

And totally ten times better than Justin Bieber's concert. One thing I really like about Maroon 5 concert was that they, especially Adam Levine interacted a lot with the crowd. So it did not seem like a 5 men band playing on stage but a good 3,000 people rocking it out all together.

ADAM LEVINE, Y U SO HOT?!? MARRY ME, PLEASEEEEEEE!!!



Have you noticed that today is the last day of April? 4 months have just passed by and it is almost I did not get to catch any time of it. I have never been so desperate to pause time or just make time slow down....just for a while.

It makes me miss being a kid. I miss being a single digit years old. I miss being a little girl. I miss that innocent look I had. I miss the time when the only thing I knew were laughters and tears. I miss being a kid.

Why did I want to grow up so fast? What did I find so fascinating of being a grown up as a kid? Power? Freedom? Now that I am here, I feel like going back 10 years before and tell myself - "don't grow up so fast. Don't."


I miss playing all day.

I miss laughing over petty things.

I miss crying over a bump on my knee.

I miss being carried by my dad.

I miss being cuddled by mum.

I miss playing those role-play games with my sister.

I miss when none of use judged each other.

I miss when boys and girls were just the same.

I miss watching Disney movies every now and then.

I miss when I still believe in those fairytales.

I miss being a kid.





Being a kid is wonderful



4 comments:

Shreya said...

Oh, I hated horrible April. :/

Poulomi said...

OMG. You actually like really saw Maroon 5 live? :O
*Jealous alert*

And, I want to marry Adam Levine too <3

Huda Merchant said...

YOU WENT FOR A MAROON 5 AND JUSTIN BIEBER TOO? :O Great contrast ;)

QM said...

Shreya: ohhh :( Make May the best then!

@Poulomi: haha yeahh! It was awesome :D Adam Levine is to die for <3

@Huda: YEAH! HAHA :D Both were amazing but Maroon 5 was ze bomb!