Translate?

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Soon-To-Be Journey.




"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it." - Eat. Pray. Love. (2010)


It wasn't the best of the best movie I've seen but it was one of the movies that I would want to relive in my life. I'm not sure even why I'm posting this now but it just hit me last night.....on how badly I want to go on that life adventure. To enjoy life and take a closer look on everything around me, slower.

We all are pursuing the happiness of life, are we not? Some say that we don't have to go far in order to pursue it, it's right in front of us. I agree, to some extent. But honestly, here I am, living on Earth - there's ships and planes; I'm not just going to sit here and see til what my eyes can see.

I want to travel, up and down; high and low - seek and be amazed by every happiness I find in every part of the world. Your happiness might be different mine but it is still happiness, right?

I would want. I would love. I would die. To drop everything and travel the world......one day.


*my destinations*


ROME


FRANCE


GREECE


EGYPT


IRELAND

(and more and more and, everywhere!)

Until then, I will have my passport checked and an over-sized jeans ready :-)



4 comments:

AQ said...

Here here! Hehe! I wish you god speed in achieving your dreams, my friend! Send a postcard if you do! Hehe!

Poulomi said...

I so totally loved Eat Pray Love. And, the book is major awesomeness :')

Plus, I too WANt to go to all the places you mentioned. :D

Cant help but follow you :)
xx


http://musingsofjustanothergirl.blogspot.com/

Huda Merchant said...

i SO WANNA go to Ireland. I have a thing for irish accents ;) :D

QM said...

Aqil: Hahaha! Thank you :D of course, I will!

Poulomi: High 5 :D I just love travelling! Aww, thanks!

Huda: OMYGOSH!!! SAME HERE, no kidding! I LOVE IRISH ACCENTS!