Translate?

Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Facts


1. I think pretty boys are sexy

2. British accents always get my knees wobbling *sigh*

3. I HATE CUCUMBERS.

4. Unless you were raised up in the UK, don’t use that fake accent on me. Fucking hate it.

5. I LOVE CHOCOLATES.

6. Bitchy boys are the worst. (only GIRLS can be that)

7. I’m a diehard Westlife fan.

8. I only write with black ink pens.

9. Obsess with FLORAL prints and design.

10. When I was 5, I used to think singers have only one song.

11. Girls with pretty, long legs are sexy.

12. I can never do maths. Ever.

13. I love History! :’)

14. I want to marry a guy who can cook. Like really cook.

15. If I could be an animal, I would be a horse.

16. I believe cockroaches should be extinct from this planet called Earth.


3 comments:

AQ said...

Since blogspot has no 'like' button, I'm dropping this comment. Hehe!

Huda Merchant said...

omggg British accents *_* OMG.

QM said...

LOL, Aqil! Thanks :)

Huda: Omg, IKR?!! *melts*