Translate?

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Something Missing?


I have this habit.

I am constantly searching for something - that I don't even know what it is. Sometimes it feels as though I'm trying to catch the wind but most of the time, I can feel it. This may sound quite like 'wtf is she trying to say here' but honestly, that's what I'm feeling most days.

I feel that something is missing. Whether that something is important or not, I can't exactly determine it. Is it a want or a need? I don't even know. But right to the core, I know that 'something' must be found. A person? An object? A vision? An inspiration? Oh God, this is making me so clueless.

Countless times, I come to a point where I lose my way and my head will filled so many thoughts - sometimes, no thoughts all. Is this a phrase that most 18 years old go through? I wish I knew. Everyone has their own battle with themselves, I just wish I knew what mine is. I find myself battling between my logic and my feelings.


Logic: Yes. No. Black. White.

Feelings: I don't know. Maybe. Should be. Pink. Blue. Orange.


If you get what I mean....


But maybe, there are just some things in life that are not meant to be searched.

Maybe, I just need to wait. And wait. (not too long, please)



No comments: