Translate?

Friday, July 22, 2011

Never Will, Never Would


Finally, I am back to blogging after for so long. There are only 2 reasons: Time and Busy. When you combine both, it produces tiredness and stress. So it had me thinking of what I really want and what I really don't want. I don't want tiredness; I want carefree. I don't want to rush; I want more time.

I've been thinking and these are what I could get from myself:


What I Want


Flowers: They’re so pretty and nice to look at! I’ve always catch myself smiling looking at pretty flowers. Odd? I think so.


Chocolate: I’m one of those girls who choose chocolate over salad any day.


Storybooks: Now that Harry Potter has finally ended (sobs), I need a new fiction adventure to read on. I’ve already flew on broomsticks and been to Hogwarts…..wait, I don’t want Harry Potter to end! :’-(


Faith: I keep losing hope too easily. I need faith to keep my hopes and never let them go. In the world we’re living, I need both of them to live.



What I Don’t Want


Cockroaches: DIE YOU FUGLY ALIEN BEASTS


Parking: I can never park my car properly cause I can’t seem to get into the right parking line!


Cigarettes: Please. Stop smoking.


Vegetables: I don’t mind fruits.


Broken promises: Don’t promise, if you can’t keep it. Don’t promise because you feel you need to. Don’t.



Those things are unlikely to happen. "Whatever you want, you won't get. Whatever you don't want, you will get." But I guess there's always a reason why we end up with things we do not want, right? Here we go again......disappointment.


But last and not least,





No comments: