Translate?

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Boulevard of Everything


I'm never good with emotions. Handling them, to be precise. As easy as it comes, I'll avoid it as it comes. But when it hits me, I go into this tangled webs of directions and I just can't undo myself. When someone is sad, I feel sad too. Even when a character in a book is crying, I'll cry too. However, when I'm sad, I prefer not to talk to people about it even though they know I'm sad.

I don't know if that's good or bad but I feel comfortable that way.

Sigh. I'm so worried now. About everything. Nothing is going my way -- it doesn't seem like it. Alright, I get the point that we can't always get what we want but it isn't really about 'wanting'. I don't quite know how to put it into words but let's just say, I'm just so down now. It feels as though I'm pulled into so many directions but I'm not going anywhere. Thrown a thousand questions but getting no black and white answers. Nothing personally really but I don't like not knowing things, you know? Sigh.

Sorry. This sounds like a rather sad, confusing (?) post. I didn't know where else to rant to. Hmm, hopefully everything will get better soon.

Sigh. Trial is coming soon.