Monday, April 9, 2012
Bits of Munches
1. I'm writing this because I'm in a mood to write a post but I still feel like writing.
2. I've read the Catcher in the Rye. What I learned....you can equivalate anything to a bastard and a sonuvabitch. And I'm pretty sure Salinger was depressed when he wrote it. Love it though.
3. Reading Inheritance now. Fourth book of Narnia. Damn son, it's like a bible!
4. My brother loves Famous Amos Cookies as well. So mummy, need to buy 300g next time.
5. Here is the place where I love you.
6. I need to study soon. But oh my, where do I start :(
7. Why didn't I hear the Safe and Sound soundtrack during the Hunger Games movie?
8. I expected Haymitch to be less....good looking.
9. You know that place between sleeping and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.
10. It's my sister's birthday soooonnn! 10th April! Yes, few more hours :D
11. I think I'm getting depressed lately.
12. I want my Peeta.