Translate?

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Magic, Magic, Magic


If there's one thing I wish that exist, it would be magic.

Or maybe Hogwarts, Half-Blood Camp. Magical creatures, wands, witches, kings and queens.

Aside from books where I acquire my magical experience, which sadly isn't available in reality, I cannot find any other matching feeling to it. In reality, we are constrain to routines, jobs, works, timetable and so many responsibilities that sometimes we lose our touch to our magical side.

This is what I mean by 'magical side':

"One day, I woke up and just thought, "You know what? Screw this." I got up, packed some of my favourite clothes and toiletries. No way, I thought. I'm not going to spend another day like this. I need something new. Something to revive myself. So I took the car keys and began my journey. Where to? Wherever the road takes me I supposed.

After an hour plus of driving, I've finally came across this lovely looking place. It was really green, decorated with beautiful flowers and I could feel the wind caressing every bud of them. For the first time in my life, I didn't feel bothered by anything. I wasn't worrying; I felt -- happy. Like really, really happy. This was the feeling I've been searching for since God knows when. The feeling of being truly happy and worry-free.

I miss that."


Of course, I didn't do that. I would like to but my mum would probably slaughter me and I don't have my own car, sadly.

But that is exactly what I mean in this post. Given the chance with a free ticket to every place in this world, I would just pack and leave. Explore every inch of this earth and travel. I cannot stand the thought of being constrained and kept permanent to one place. I cannot simply based my whole life to only just one thing. I need to be free. Breathe in different airs and steps on different soils - that's what I need.

I'm turning 19 next Friday. Not exactly enthusiastic about it but hopefully, 19 years from now, I would still be blogging, in a different place - somewhere far and new. Hopefully, I'll find my magical happiness by then.


2 comments:

Shufei said...

I pray you find magic later in life. I can totally envision you in some faraway place - misty mountains, or beside a brook, or watching the sunset in a meadow - with a writing pad on your lap, smiling contentedly. :) I hope it comes true. Good luck! Know I'll be rooting for you all the way.

Qamarina said...

Aww, thank you Shuf! Means a lot :)

I'll be rooting for you all the way as well! And I hope you'll find your magic too.