Translate?

Monday, June 25, 2012

I Hope


I hope the future brings you well and you will be able to look back with laughter - and no regrets. I hope you'll find what you've been looking for and never lose sight of what's really important. I hope you can walk down the streets of Paris and lose yourself in Venice. I hope you look at the sky every night, so that you will look at the world differently at the end of each day. I hope you wake up everyday with something to look forward to and never have any sleepless nights. I hope you wouldn't stop travelling until your passport is filled and you have seen enough of this world. I hope you will find the pleasure in little things, be filled with all the glorious memories that will never be forgotten. I hope your dreams will come true, no matter how big and crazy they may be. I hope you know that you're beautiful, even when you're not on your best days. I hope you cry about things that are worth crying about - but I hope when you cry, you will have a shoulder to lean or a song to play along, so you would not feel alone. I hope you find love in a person or your passion - and when you do, I hope you would never go a day without it. I hope, most of all, you find someone when you're with him - her, you don't feel like the world is a problem that you can't figure out. I hope you never forget your 'please' and 'thank you'. I hope you have the strength to pick yourself up when you fall and the courage to rise again, even though you're scared. I hope you know that it's okay to be afraid and confused, that it's alright not to use a compass once in a while. I hope you'd never endure a heartbreak but I know, everyone will - however when you do, I hope you know the difference between the end of a chapter and the end of a story. I hope you will never forget those who matter to you, even when you haven't heard from them in years. I hope your faith stay strong and never lose that desire for adventures. I hope you go far in life, in anything you do and never settle for second best. I hope one day you realise that everything you went through will be worthwhile. I hope you will stay happy and not just be happy. I hope you find your freedom in this world someday. I hope you never forget this.


3 comments:

Shufei said...

Your posts are beautiful.

"I hope you'd never endure a heartbreak but I know, everyone will - however when you do, I hope you know the difference between the end of a chapter and the end of a story." This is by far my favourite line. :)

JoelleChew said...

"I hope you will stay happy and not just be happy."

That line brought a whole new different meaning to happiness. Thanks for a heartwarming post, QM. :)

Qamarina said...

@shuf: Aww thank you! :)

@joelle: thank you, jo :)