Translate?

Sunday, July 15, 2012

FAKE YOU


Somethings really pisses me off. Annoys, irritates the hell out of me. I'm going to spill one today. And that being when some people try too hard to sound and act better. Wiser. Smarter. More matured. The fact is, you know in your guts when someone is trying to pull a King Solomon on you and in the back of your mind, you're going 'oh, fuck you'. Or it could be just me. *shrug*

I've seen it in some people, who try to sound noble and older by telling and doing things that do not quite comprehend with themselves. Generally, it feels more to as though they are doing this, in an attempt to justify their actions and thoughts in certain things, rather than 'this is just the way I am'. They give excuses for themselves. Say one thing and do another. And it, well, turns me off completely. But it turns me off mainly because they not only convince themselves but to others as well, to justify and construct an image for others to see them in the way they intend to.

Hey, don't find excuses for yourself. It is one of the many downfalls that make us dwell on the same thing over and over again. As many colours as there may be in this world, some things will always remain in black and white. It sort of represents simple principles in life - you can't simply mix them together and become grey nor can you add another colour in. Don't try to be smart. 

Just wrap this concept around your minds, nobody likes fake people. Yup, that's the word. Fake. In front of a camera, one could be fake in whatever the script tells him/her to but sweetheart, this world isn't your stage or podium. Nor does the world revolves and tilts according to your seasons. Don't be fake. It's really, really that annoying and unoriginal. Opps.

Nobody needs to listen to your self-written script. Because honestly, it is that bad.


2 comments:

Shufei said...

I think I understood the title... :P

Qamarina said...

HEHE :P