Translate?

Friday, July 6, 2012

Just A Blab


I've finished reading The Great Gatsby, King of the Sea by Dina Zaman and The Wife by Rosmini Shaari. Never felt so productive! The Great Gatsby is a classic, set in the jazz era -- wonderful book but it made me flinched so many times. The former are local books but truly, you'll be surprised at how it is written, very close to reality happening right here. Especially The Wife. Worth reading.

So I'm currently reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami!

I know. Such a slow reader but I have more time now :D

Then, Norwegian Wood, A Tale of Two Cities and Great Expectations are up next! Hmm. But I'm still craving for John Green's books. Oh! And Book Thief.

Argh. That's the problem with books (or the lover). No matter how many books you have -- or still unread, you always want more.


2 comments:

Shufei said...

GET THE BOOK THIEF. It's definitely one of my top 3 favourite books!! It's so beautiful!

Kafka On The Shore disturbed me. As did Norwegian Wood. Murakami in general disturbs me.

YES, do you know where to find John Green's books?? D:

Qamarina said...

Disturbed :| eek, okay. I should cover my eyes while I read then. Hahaha

I HAVE NO IDEA :( But I heard Kinokuniya has them. Not MPH though. Argh.