Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Best Moments In Life
1. The absolute sweetness of drinking water after being so thirty.
2. Laughing out loud until your tummy hurts while watching some YouTube video.
3. Curling up like a burrito in your blanket.
4. Drinking hot chocolate.
5. Eating a chocolate bar.
6. Waking up and realize you still have more time to sleep.
7. Being at a concert. Sweating, jumping and singing (screaming) at the top of your lungs in a crowded crowd.
8. Jumping on your bed.
9. Having a private concert in your room or in your car, with the music on its highest volume.
10. Singing along stupid, catchy pop songs with your friends.
11. Drinking coffee in the middle of the night.
12. Taking your heels and bra off after a long day. (pure fact)
13. When a song you haven't heard in ages plays on the radio.
14. Watching your favourite childhood movies and still react the same way as you did during your first time watching it
15. When people remember little things about you that you didn't know.
16. Reading a really good book and when you're finished, you feel like you have lost a friend. (I know it doesn't sound like a best moment but somehow, it does feel so-- in a way)