Translate?

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Guess whose birthday it is.......




HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SHARANYA!


I vaguely remember you writing a birthday post for me, so it's only right and willing of me to write a post about you :)

Anyway, to my readers, let me tell you about my friend, Sharanya.

I have known Sharanya for a good 5 years now. I met her during form 3 when I moved to Shah Alam but ironically, she wasn't the first person I know (which is why I'm married to Ina). And you know what's her reason? Because she's a snob. HAHA just kidding :P Nah, she's actually a very cautious person. It takes her a while to really be sure about a person but once you get to know her, you have a friend for life :)

One thing you must know about Sharanya. She's a debater -- like serious shit debater. She travels overseas and competes in international tournaments. Awesome, isn't it!? I've never seen quite a debater like her who seems to do it so naturally in utmost perfection. We debated together in high school. A team consisted of her, Ina and I -- and she always, always ended up as the third speaker because she's just so good that she could whip all the other speakers from the opposing team. Like a boss!

She has a thing for purple as well. Purple wall. Purple hair. Purple bag. Purple skirt. Purple eye. Purple grape. Purple me. Purple you. Okay, crapping. Sorry haha. OH! And she has AMAZING EYES D: So, *clears throat* any takers out there? Just leave a comment in this post and I'll get back to you k? 

Hahahaha look what I've been writing.

But what I really want to say is, she is an amazing and extraordinary individual. She's the kind of person that you can count on no matter, regardless of the situation you're stuck in. You can talk and laugh with her for hours without realising that hours have passed. But I think the best part about Sharanya is that no matter what life hurdles in her way, she never retorts back with hatred. This may sound cliche but she is one of the nicest and kindest people I've ever known and sometimes I wonder how she does it; and that's pure fact.

It's not easy to find someone with whom you can talk nonsense, do the silliest things, go "hunting", stalking in malls, stalking on the internet, make life-long plans and most importantly, for accepting exactly the way you are. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank you, Sharanya for being such a wonderful friend and I couldn't be more glad that you were born 19 years ago on this date.

Have a wonderful birthday and many more to come!

I love you loads long timeeee.

Love,

QM


Tan Sze Yan
aka
Miss MIA

Nurlina
aka
MY WIFE :D

PS. Next up, these two people are leaving really soon :( 
So be prepared for some emo posts from me

No comments: